Monday, July 14, 2008

My Symbol..




Created under 5 minutes.. :D


Well it is possible since my symbol/logo here is very simple..


Tools that I used in creating this symbol/logo is pen tool.. warp tool and paintbrush.


First step- I use the pen tool to make the tree


2nd step- I use the warp tool to make the tree curvier...(is that the correct word :D )


3rd step- I use the paintbrush to make the facial expression of the tree.


Final Step- I just choose the colour and fill it in the tree... Thats All...


5 comments:

Noraini said...

heh.
so this is ur art shidi?
cool.

Shidi said...

cam terpakse je nak puji ni :-^

Fadhil said...

kurang dari 5 minit?
hebat towl..
haha XD

Noraini said...

pakai software ape shidi buat mende2 kejadah ni sume?

Shidi said...

erk.. bende kejadah..
ASSIGNMENT NI!!!

pakai adobe illustrator..